Dom Sw. Brygidy - Polanki 124
Tel: +48 58 552 1298/ +48 58 55 42 015
Fax: 0048 58 552 1310
Since many centuries one of the most important harbours in the Baltic Sea, Gdansk has a very nice old historical zone where most of the monuments can be found: like the very nice Long Street, the main square surrounded by houses of character, the Court of King Arthur, the Gothic Church of Our Lady, one of the biggest in Europe with a capacity of 25.000 persons, The Old Crane now housing the Maritime Museum, the splendid Cathedralof the Olive with its famous organs. The House of the Sisters of Saint Bridget is in the vicinity of the Cathedral of the Olive. The House has a chapel, a conference-room and a meeting-room. The House is nicely furnished and the rooms include a bath or a shower and telephone. Board: Full-board, half-board or bed and breakfast. The House is open all the year round and is not equipped for disabled guests.
Direction: The House is some 500m. from the Cathedral of the Olive. From the train station – Gdansk Centralmy with tram n° 6 or 12 a Gdansk – Oliwa. From Gdansk - Rembiechowo airport – with a taxi.
Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa